Bells University of Technology (BUT) notice to all the students admitted during the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Bells University of Technology (BUT) has issued a notice to all the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted 100 level students of the institution on payment of fees and online orientation programme.
Bells University notice to newly admitted 100 level students
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
I write on behalf of Management to congratulate all our newly admitted 100 level students for the 2020/2021 academic session While necessary arrangements are being put in place to receive you all. you are requested to pay your fee (at least 40% of the fee as indicated on the University website portal) between 4th January and 18th January, 2021.
Kindly note that there will be an online orientation programme from Monday, 11th January 2021 to Friday, 15th January, 2021.
The details will be communicated to you in due course. Once again, please accept our congratulations
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!