The Bells University of Technology (BUT) notice to staff and students on the commencement of online teaching.
The management of the Bells University of Technology (BUT) has issued a circular to inform staff and students on the commencement of online lectures due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bells University Online Lectures Notice
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Consequent upon the federal government and the National Universities Commission(NUC) circulars of 22nd December 2020 and 23rd December 2020 respectively, directing academic institutions to close till 18th January 2021. I write to inform staff and students that online teaching will begin on Monday 4th January 2021 until further notice.
Consequently, Deans of college, Heads of department/coordinator and course advisors are to monitor and ensure that the online teaching takes place based on the existing first-semester timetable for 2020/2021 academic session which should be strictly adhered to.
The computer-based test centre(CBT) will be opened for staff who may wish to use the centre for the online teaching and lecturers are encouraged to use video and PowerPoint in their teaching.
Kindly note that ICTRC will monitor the Activities of lecturers on the e-learning platform.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!