Are you among those who say bananas are just for monkeys alone? I beg, have a re-think. Below are some healthy benefits of eating bananas to students. Although this is not for students alone, these benefits are for all.
• Bananas help overcome depression due high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter
• Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar
• Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a banana
• Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana
• Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation
• Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6
• Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!