Benson Idahosa University (BIU), Benin City, Edo State, fresh and stale undergraduate students school fees schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See BIU school fees schedule below.
Authorities of the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) have released the amounts to be paid as school fees by new and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Benson Idahosa University School Fees Schedule.
click on the images below for better view:
- A non refundable acceptance fee of N50,000.Payable to Fidelity bank
- (BIU Collections A/C 4150022201) or First Bank (BIU Collections A/C 2022815280 or Zenith (BIU Collections A/C 1014109363)
- All 100level and direct entry students should pay matriculation fee of N5,000.00 into
Fidelity Bank (BIU Collections A/C 4150022201) or UBA ( BIU MAIN A/C 1003136334)
- Students transfering from other Faculties to Faculty of law (100level) are to pay 100 level law school fees. Those transfering to 200 level are to pay a transfer fee of N500,000.
- Students of Benson Idahosa University can only make payment of fees via the e-payment platform on the BIU
- Students are to print the transaction I.D and pay through any of the underlisted Banks using the Etranzact platform.
Fidelity Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), First Bank, Ecobank, Keystone Bank
- All students must pay at least 60% of the sessional fees before registration.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT Unit and the Financial Services office.
- Normal Registration is within 2 weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to register within the
stipulated period will pay late registration penalty of N25,000.
- Hostel fees are N50,000.00,N75,000.00,N100,000,N175,000.00
Helplines: 08139080928, 08158856768, 08084663734
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!