Benue State Polytechnic, BENPOLY admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session are now available online.
- Benue State Polytechnic (BENPOLY) Admission List
- Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) NCE Admission List
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) 3rd Batch Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Full-Time 2nd Batch Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Benue State Polytechnic (BENPOLY) 2016/2017 academic session admissions that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various Pre-ND, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
Check Benue State Polytechnic Admission List
Applicants who have validated their application fee payments and completed their online application forms can view the ‘Admission List Update’ for the 2016/2017 Academic Session by login into their accounts. If you are yet to fulfill this requirement, please you are advised to abide by the ‘Order of Registration‘ for further guidelines on how to create your online application account on the polytechnic’s portal.
APPLICABLE FEE PAYMENT VALIDATION
Bank Payment Method: NIBSS eBillsPay®
Receiving Banks (Nationwide):
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
UNITY BANK PLC
ZENITH BANK PLC
BILLER – Benue State IRS (BIRS)
TAX TYPE – Non-Tax Collection
AGENCY – Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo
2. Applicants are required to present their respective ‘Invoice Printouts’ to the Teller (Counter Cashier) for payment at any of the listed banks above or any bank that receives payments on the NIBSS-eBillsPay® payment platform.
3. Applicants MUST collect their eBillsPay® Transaction Receipts and duly endorsed Customer-Copy Tellers from the bank.
4. All Fee payments MUST be ‘Exact’ and made through the banks’ NIBSS-eBillsPay® payment platform. DO NOT Underpay or Overpay your fee! Click here to see ALL exact fee payments that are required.
5. All Fees paid are non-refundable.
Applicable fees paid need to be validated on the polytechnic’s portal to enable you complete the required application/admission process. Please click the required link below as applicable to you:
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT VALIDATION
ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT VALIDATION
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
If you have already validated your application fee payment, you will need the PIN generated for you to complete the application process. CLICK HERE to continue.
If you have been shortlisted for admission following a successful application for any of our academic programmes, and you have already validated your admission acceptance fee payment, you will need the PIN generated for you to confirm your admission by login into your online admissions ‘User Account’.to continue.
MSG Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to BENPOLY admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.