The Directorate of Continuing Education (DCE), Federal Polytechnic, Bida, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various HND Evening/Weekend programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Poly Bida HND Evening/Weekend Courses
SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCE
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Chemical Science
- Department of Hospitality Management
- Hospitality management
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition and Dietetics
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Department Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Public Administration
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
- Department of Mechanical Engineering with options
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Department of Architecture Technology
- Architecture Technology
- Department of Building Technology
- Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF FINANCE STUDIES
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science
- Department of Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
- Department of Office Technology Management
- Office Technology Management
Federal Poly Bida HND Evening/Weekend Admission Requirement
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits in SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB Level.
- A minimum of one (1) year post National Diploma (ND) Cognate working experience (Industrial Training)
- All applicant (excepts those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Head of Admin or Director DCE, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Bida HND Evening/Weekend Admission Form
All applicants must purchase the DCE Admission forms online by logging into Federal Polytechnic, Bida website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) and clicking on the link on the right-hand side for the 2022/2023 HND application form.
Application forms are obtainable at non-refundable fees of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) for HND Evening.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the sale of the form is January 30th, 2023.
For further Enquiries, Call GSM No: 08069786014, 2348036572846, 2348066372440 and 08073247714.