This is to inform all candidates who choose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State as FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH CHOICE and scored the Mandatory cut-off point of 150 marks and above in the year 2015 UTME that the SUPPLEMENTARY Post UTME Screening portal shall be opened to interested applicants as from Saturday, 12th September, 2015. CANDIDATE WHO COULD NOT REGISTER FOR THE FIRST ONE CAN NOW DO SO NOW. THE DATE FOR THE SUPPLEMENTARY CBT TEST IS SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2015 ICT CENTRE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA.
- All Candidates for the screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises.
- Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
- Candidates are advised to come along with their JAMB Original Result Slip and UTME print out with their passport photograph on it of which photocopies MUST be submitted. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
- Only registered candidates for the Post UTME screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time and with the above printouts.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law Enforcement Agencies will not be allowed into the venue during the screening exercise.
- ONLY JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Supplementary post UTME Method of Application.
pplicants are required to pay a sum of =N=1,950 for the screening, INCLUSIVE OF ALL CHARGES. To make payment, candidates are advised to obtain the e-Tranzact PIN Code from any branch of the following banks: First Bank, UBA, UBA, ECO Bank, Mainstreet Bank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, GTB, Sterling Bank, Enterprise Bank, Union Bank and thereafter load the PIN Number for the online registration process by clicking “Post-UTME Screening” on the home page of Federal Polytechnic, Bida website http://www.fedpolybida.edu.ng
Candidates are required to upload their O’Level results obtained in not more than two sittings upon completion of their registration.
Candidates who are Awaiting Results (AR) are also free to participate but should indicate “AR” in the O’Level result column.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the Online result screening exercise would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida during the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!