Federal Polytechnic Bida, BIDAPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Federal Poly Bida post UTME form is now available for sale online. No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida National Diploma full-time programmes admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: This is to inform applicants that Management has extended the deadline earlier fixed at 31st October, 2020 for registration of 2020/2021 Post UTME Application Forms till further notice.
Federal Polytechnic Bida ND Courses
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Environmental Biology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management
- Department of Statistics
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Department of Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Public Administration
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- . Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
- . Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Department of Architectural Technology
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
- SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Office Technology and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility
1. Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 120 or above in year 2020 UTME.
2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
4. Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
The closing date for sale of forms is not specified.
For enquiries, Email us at email@example.com or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.