Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) stay-at-home directive to all staff on CONPCASD 05/CONTEDISS II and their equivalents downwards.
Following the directive of the Head of the civil service of the Federation Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan in a circular with Reference No: HCSF/3065/VOL1/47 dated 22nd December 2020, all staff on CONPCASD 05/CONTEDISS II and their equivalents downwards are hereby directed to stay and work from home for a period of five 5 weeks effective Wednesday 23rd December 2020 and await further directives.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The above directive was as a result of the second wave of the COVID19 pandemic in the country and inline with the recommendation of the presidential task force PTF on COVID19.
Furthermore, officers on CONPCASS 06/CONTEDISS 12 and above are to be reporting to offices daily are enjoined to adhere to all the COVID19 safety protocols recommended by the PTF
The Rector wishes all staff a COVID19 free society
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!