Bingham University postgraduate courses – Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, School of Postgraduate Studies, Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s degree programmes accredited courses.
The management of Bingham University has advertised the following postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Bingham University Postgraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc.)
- Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.)
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)
- Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
- Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
SEE ALSO: Bingham University Postgraduate School Fees.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!