Bingham University postgraduate courses – Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, School of Postgraduate Studies, Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s degree programmes accredited courses.
The management of Bingham University has advertised the following postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
Recommended: How to Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission.
Bingham University Postgraduate Courses
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc.)
- Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.)
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)
- Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
- Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
SEE ALSO: Bingham University Postgraduate School Fees.