Bingham University postgraduate school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the tuition fees for the various Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Masters Degree programmes at Bingham University below.
The management of the Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, School of Postgraduate Studies, has released the tuition fees schedule for its various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
SEE ALSO: Bingham University Undergraduate School Fees.
Bingham University Postgraduate School Fees
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||N 500,000|
|Accounting & Finance (PGDAF)||N 200,000|
|Accounting & Finance (M.Sc)||N 250,000|
|PGD Management (PGDM)||N 200,000|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||N 350,000|
|M.Sc Human Resource Management (HRM)||N 250,000|
|Master of Election Management (MEM)||N 400,000|
|Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)||N 300,000|
|Digital Media & Communication (PGD)||N 200,000|
|Biochemistry (M.Sc)||N 270,000|
|Computer Science (PGD)||N 200,000|
|Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)||N 400,000|
SEE ALSO: Bingham University Postgraduate COURSES.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!