Bingham University Gets NMCN Accreditation for Nursing Programme
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) has granted full accreditation status to Bingham University to run the Bachelor of Nursing Science programme.
- Full NUC Accreditation Achieved by Bingham University
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Bingham University Karu has received full accreditation from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) for the Bachelor of Nursing Science programme.
The full accreditation status is for a period of five (5) years, after which the Department will be reassessed.
This development follows the visit of members of the Council to the University.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates