We’ve Met all The Requirements for NUC Accreditation – Bingham University:
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Governing Board of the Bingham University Teaching Hospital, Jos, Plateau State, Prof. Dogara Je’Adayibe, has said that the medical institution has met all the requirements for its accreditation by the National Universities Commission.
Je’Adayibe stated this during the inauguration of hostels, classes and office complex at the university’s College of Health Sciences.
The pro-chancellor, who said the board was committed to providing accountable and purposeful leadership to the university, urged other well-spirited individuals and organisations to support the school.
He said, “As we strive to build an institution to meet the dreams of the founding fathers that will offer quality education, I am confident that with the dedication of this building, we have met one of the basic NUC accreditation requirements for adequate and decent students hostels and staff offices as we prepare towards the expected exercise.”
The President of the Evangelical Church Winning All, Dr. Jeremiah Gado, while inaugurating the complex, said the university was poised to raise graduates not only in learning, but also in character.
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Samuel Leonard-Fwa, said the university would not hesitate to expel any student who fails the minimum education and moral standards.
He also urged parents to warn their children against vices.
The Provost of the College of Health Sciences, Prof. A. Yakubu, promised that the first batch of graduates would come out from the college this year.