Benson Idahosa University (BIU), Benin City, Edo State, fresh and stale undergraduate students school fees schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See BIU school fees schedule below.
Authorities of the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) have released the amounts to be paid as school fees by new and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Benson Idahosa University Postgraduate School Fees.
Benson Idahosa University School Fees
++ click on the images below for better view++
- A non refundable acceptance fee of N50,000.
- Payable to Eco bank (BIU Collections A/C 4402040537) or First Bank (BIU Collections A/C 2022815280 or Zenith (BIU Collections A/C 1014109363), or First Bank (Law A/C 2013363341)
- Students transferring from other Faculties to Faculty of law (200level) are to pay 100 level law school fees.
- Students of Benson Idahosa University can only make payment of fees via the e-payment platform on the BIUportal
- Students are to print the transaction I.D and pay through any of the underlisted Banks using the E-tranzact or Remita platform.
- All students must pay at least 60% of the sessional fees before course registration.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT Unit and the Bursary department.
- Hostel fees are N75,000.00, N100,000, N200,000.00 for Faculties of Law, Social & Management Sciences and Basic Medical Health Sciences.
- Hostel fees for all other faculties at the Legacy campus is N100,000 FLAT.