Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) clearance procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) has released the clearance procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
BMU Clearance Procedure
Clearance Conditions: To secure your admission in the Undergraduate Programme of Bayelsa Medical University you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of N50,000 into the University’s Bank Account. Thereafter, your Provisional Offer of Admission and the University’s Offer Pack shall be sent to your registered email.
On commencement of the Clearance Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session (May 4, 2021), visit the Clearance Centre with original and photocopies of the under-listed documents for Documents Verification and Clearance.
- JAMB Admission Letter
- BMU Provisional Offer of Admission
- 2020 JAMB UTME Result slip
- O’level Result (with the scratch card for result verification)
- Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification Letter or Certificate
- Letter of Attestation from parents/guardians
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Twelve (12) recent coloured passport – size photographs with name and course of study clearly written on the reverse side of the photographs.
Upon successful verification of the above-listed items/documents, proceed to pay the University Fees and Accommodation Fees (Optional) into the University’s Bank Account. A Clearance Certificate shall be issued to you upon confirmation of fee payments.
Account name: Bayelsa Medical University
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 2034006892
SEE ALSO: Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) School Fees.