Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) notice to undergraduate students that are yet to pay the 2019/2020 academic session tuition fee.
The management of the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) has issued a notice to all the 2019/2020 academic session school fees defaulters.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
All undergraduate students of the University who are yet to complete their tuition fees paid to do so upon resumption for the 2019/2020 second semester academic session.
This is to avoid any stringent action by the management against defaulters.
Bayelsa Students on the loan scheme and students who have completed payment of their fees should please ignore this information.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!