Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) resumption date for members of staff and students.
The management of the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, has announced the date for the resumption of academic for both staff and students.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Bayelsa Medical University Resumption Date
This is to inform all members of the Bayelsa Medical University Community that because of the Second Wave of COVID-19, the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) has directed that all Universities should reopen on Monday, January 18, 2021, in line with the directive of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) team on COVID-19. Consequently, to safeguard lives, everyone must strictly adhere to the safety protocols and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) guidelines.
To ensure that the Bayelsa Medical University complies with the Benchmark Minimum Academic Standards (BMAS) as set by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and other extant quality assurance standards and guidelines, Academic Activities shall resume on Monday, January 18, 2021.
Please note that it is mandatory for all Staff and Students and other members of the University Community to observe the Covid-19 protocols on resumption strictly. Students and Staff are also advised to possess personal Hand Sanitizers and Face Masks. Please treat as very important.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!