Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, is now selling application forms for its undergraduate programmes admission screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Bowen University Post UTME form below.
Bowen University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates (UTME & Direct Entry) for admission into its degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All APPLICANTS are required to sit for the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and pick Bowen as their First Choice of Institution.
Bowen University Available Undergraduate Programmes
Bowen University offers the following Undergraduate programmes in the following Colleges:
College of Agriculture, Engineering & Science
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Extension and Social Engineering (SAFE)
College of Social & Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Political Science
- International Relations
College of Law
- Public and International Law (LL.B.)
- Private and Commercial Law (LL.B.)
College of Computing & Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Communication Arts
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
College of Health Sciences
- Medicine & Surgery
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition & Dietetics
College of Liberal Studies
- Theatre Arts
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
College of Environmental Science
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
Bowen University Admission General Entry Requirement
- All participants are required to sit for the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and pick Bowen as their First Choice of Institution.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four (4) other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five (5) credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
See also: Bowen University School Fees.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programme.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Programme: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
1. Click on the link below for the pre-registration exercise:
2. Verify your email by checking your email inbox, spam, or all mail for a notification.
3. Click on the link and login with your registered email and password as received to proceed.
4. Make payment for your application form with ATM card on the admissions portal to continue the application process.
5. Complete and Submit your application.
6. Login with the same email and password used for the application form for your Post-UTME examination with the link below:
7. Contact Fisoye on +234 803 492 0436 or Chuks on +2349035243408 for clarification when support is needed.
Download Past Questions
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.