Bowen University school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session (Advanced Level/JUPEB, Undergraduate students].
Authority of the Bowen University, Iwo (BUI), Osun State has released the amount payable as fees by undergraduates of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bowen University School Fees Schedule
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
First Degrees and MBBS Payment Structure for 2020/2021 Session
(a) 100 Level Students are required to pay 70% in the minimum payable before the first two weeks of resumption of the First Semester and register for their courses. The balance of 30% of the total fees is to be paid within the first two weeks of the second semester.
(b) All Other Students (Levels 200 to 500) are required to pay in full fees for Accommodation and Conveniences.
School Fees Payment for Foreign Students: Foreign Students living in Nigeria will pay 10% increment of current school fees while international students living outside Nigeria will pay 15% increment of current school fees across all programmes.
200 to 500 Level Students are required to pay in full fees within the first two weeks of resumption of the Second semester and register for their Second Semester courses.
Students in the Clinical of the Medicine and Surgery Programmes are required to pay all relevant Fees.
- The school will not entertain any refund of fees after payment has been effected for whatever reason.
- Overpayment of fees will be credited into students’ account and sorted out at graduation if it has not been fully utilized by then.
- All students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is contingent on payment of all prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty of 5 per cent of whatever amount stands against the student as total outstanding fees plus N5,000.00 for late course registration.
- Feeding shall be by approved Cafeteria Services for which students themselves Pay As They Eat (PATE).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!