Brickhall School recruitment for English/Literature Teacher » Brickhall School, a top-flight international school with focus on the Early Years, is recruiting for English/Literature Teacher. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications (IGCSE Certification a plus).
Brickhall School Job Vacancy for English/Literature Teacher …
Job Title: English/Literature Teacher.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Relevant qualifications (IGCSE Certification a plus).
- Minimum of 8-10 years teaching experience, especially with the British Curriculum (Very good hands with lesser years of experience are encouraged to apply)
Apply Before: 4th June, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their Applications, which should include the following below, to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your application should be the Position + Years of Experience eg “Class Teacher 8 Years Experience”.
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Scanned application letter, in applicant’s own handwriting,
- A write up titled “Why I am the Best”.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!