British American Tobacco is looking to hire POLISHED, EXPERIENCED and CAPABLE candidates to join their organisation! Below are the requirements and how to apply for British American Tobacco jobs online.
Currently, British American Tobacco is in search of seasoned candidates for the following roles:
- Executive Assistant
- Security Assistant
- Global Graduate – Finance
Job Location: Lagos
- British American Tobacco is looking for a new colleague to join us as an Executive Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria
- The job purpose is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Head of Function on a wide range of complex administrative activities whilst prioritizing and taking personal responsibility for all activities undertaken in order to enhance effectiveness. This role will also be responsible for different day-to-day function duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role in a leading corporate organization would be an added advantage.
- BSc/BA Degree in any field.
- Advanced English skills are a must, while French speaking/writing skills are an added advantage.
- Solid secretarial and administrative skills, including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Applicants must possess very good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The job also demands a person with excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports and paperwork in English and French.
- Good command of software packages, ability to work with new packages and undertake basic database administration.
Deadline: Not Indicated.
Job Location: Nigeria
- British American Tobacco is looking for a Chief Security Officer to provide a World Class Professional Security Service aimed at creating a secure environment for the day to day business operations of British American Tobacco, within the Northern Area of Nigeria.
- Provide direction and support to drive BAT best practices amongst the security personnel within area of coverage.
- Share knowledge and skills by contributing to functional policy, strategy and direction.
- Demonstrates empathy, emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Good knowledge in understanding potential threats to BAT business in Lagos.
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communication skills including ability to write reports.
- Understand and analyze developing situations, drawing probable conclusions and making recommendations to sustain business while mitigating risks.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to have sound and clear understanding of security related issues to enable a balance recommendation.
- The role will require on-call availability outside the working hours and could involve short notice travel requirements.
Deadline: Not Indicated.
Global Graduate – Finance
Job Location: Lagos.
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our Finance team in Nigeria.
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge? Show what you’re made of… Join our 2019 Global Graduate Programme
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Deadline: Not Indicated.
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Jobs.
Apply for the post of Executive Assistant at British American Tobacco.
Apply for the post of Security Assistant at British American Tobacco.
Apply for the post of Global Graduate – Finance at British American Tobacco.
About British American Tobacco.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!