British International School Job Vacancies for Teachers in Lagos.
British International School, a leading Nigerian International Secondary school, is recruiting for Chemistry Teacher, Physical Education Teacher & Mathematics/ICT Teacher. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Learn More About the British International School and Other Available Vacancies.
For September, 2018, we seek to appoint able and experienced teachers who have the ability to provide learning support to targeted students in the position below:
Job Titles: Chemistry Teacher, Physical Education Teacher & Mathematics/ICT Teacher.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and positive teachers, who are able to work as part of a team and motivate others
- He/She will be expected to teach the specific subject to Cambridge (CIE/Edexel) IGCSE and AS/A level and therefore previous experience in the British curriculum is essential. Experience in an International School setting is preferred.
Apply Before: 2nd May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your application to: email@example.com with the reference: “Chemistry Vacancy” for those applying for the post of Chemistry teacher ; “Physical Education Vacancy” for those applying for the post of Physical Education teacher; and “Mathematics/ICT Vacancy” for those applying for the post of Mathematics/ICT teacher .
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role. When writing your support statement, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification provided.
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the candidate’s most recent Head Teacher.
- A recent passport sized photograph.
Note: Candidates are requested to contact the HR department by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and request the “Job Description” and “Person Specification” documents. These documents will be e-mailed to the candidate.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.