Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) postgraduate programmes school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) has published the amounts to be paid as school fees by the postgraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Benue State University (BSU) Postgraduate School Fees Schedule
++Click on the images below for better view++
- Tuition Fees will cover the cost of teaching. Procurement of expert services e.g. payment of professors lecturing within and outside Nigeria
- Accommodation fees are paid separately. The cost varies from $800 to $1700 per year.
- Bench Fees/Fieldwork are paid for laboratory-based courses to make provision for all kinds of lab reusable as well as cater for the cost of field trips.
- Conference Fees are held at the University for PhD students to attend National and International conferences during the three years of their program.
- Medical Assurance Fees are paid to cover the cost of medical treatment at the university clinic and Teaching hospital.
- Free on-campus internet services with access to online resources
- Free industrial internship for up to three months
- All PhDs will have study space with online access computers
- Free pick up from Abuja International Airport (For international students ONLY)
Follow the link below to download the PDF version of the fees schedule: