UPDATE: Benue State University, Makurdi post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM), has approved a Mop-up Post- UTME screening of candidates who applied for admission for the 2017/2018 session but could not sit for the PUTME test which ended Wednesday, 11th October, 2017.
Candidates Eligible for BSUM Mop-Up Post UTME.
The Mop- up screening is for two categories of candidates:
- Candidates who registered but missed the Post- UTME screening test
- Candidates who were unable to register and document for the just concluded post- UTME before the University portal was closed.
How to Apply for BSUM Mop-Up Post UTME.
- Candidates who Registered But Missed the Post-UTME Screening Test should
- log onto the BSU Portal (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/applications/utmeScreening.jsp) and register for fresh post-UTME test (no further payment for this category of candidates);
- Print out acknowledgment slip and proceed to their Faculty for fresh documentation; and
- bring along the newly signed acknowledgment slip and JAMB print-out to the venue of the test to be held on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.
- Candidates who were Unable to Register and Document for the First Round of Post-UTME Before the BSU Portal was Closed are to:
- proceed to the bank and pay N2,500.00 or https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/payonline.jsp;
- log onto BSU portal and register for the mop-up Post-UTME exercise holding on 23rd and 24th October, 2017;
- print-out acknowledgement slip and proceed to their Faculty for documentation; and
- Bring along the signed acknowledgment slip and JAMB print out to the venue of the test on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.
The time table for the Post-UTME mop-up exercise is as follows:
- 17th -21st October 2017 – Registration and Documentation
- 23rd and 24th October, 2017 – Mop-up Post-UTME CBT Test.