BSU Preliminary French Programme Admission Form 2022/2023
Boost Your French Skills: Apply for BSU's Preliminary French Programme 2022/2023 Session.
- Benue State University, Makurdi, invites applications for its Preliminary French Programme in the Department of Languages and Linguistics for the 2022/2023 academic session. The programme offers an opportunity for individuals to enhance their French skills and advance their careers or pursue further studies in French.
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The Department of Languages and Linguistics at Benue State University, Makurdi, invites qualified candidates to apply for their Preliminary French Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. This programme is designed for individuals who have an interest in making a career in French or using their French knowledge to enhance their careers in other fields.
- Benue State University E-Learning Training for New Students
- Benue State University Markudi Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration
- Benue State University Markudi Admission List
- ACU Pre-Degree & Foundation Programmes Admission Forms
- Federal University of Health Sciences Azare (FUHSA) Remedial Admission Form
BSU Preliminary French Programme Entry Requirements
To be eligible for the Preliminary French Programme at Benue State University, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Possess at least five (5) credits, including English Language, at SSCE (WAEC/NECO), GCE, or their equivalent.
- Have little or no French background at the secondary school level or its equivalent, provided they fulfill the above requirement.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in French or utilizing their French skills to further develop themselves in other fields.
BSU Preliminary French Programme Duration
The Pre-French Programme will run for two semesters or one academic session. Upon successful completion, candidates will only be eligible for admission into the B.A. French programme and not into any other course or department within the university.
BSU Preliminary French Programme Application Process
Interested candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of N5,000.00 into Sterling Bank A/C No. 0029278273. The sale of forms begins on April 17th, 2023, and ends on May 19th, 2023. Forms purchased after May 20th, 2023, will cost N6,000.00.
Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Programme Coordinator upon presentation of the bank teller. Completed forms, accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificates and credentials, must be returned to the following address on or before May 19th, 2023:
The Coordinator, Preliminary French Programme, Department of Languages and Linguistics, Benue State University, Makurdi.
The Preliminary French Programme at Benue State University, Makurdi, offers a valuable opportunity for individuals looking to boost their French skills and advance their careers. With clear entry requirements and a streamlined application process, interested candidates should take advantage of this opportunity and submit their applications before the deadline.