President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of the Federal Polytechnic Orogun, in Ughelli North Local Government Area, Delta State.
Buhari’s approval was conveyed in a letter addressed to the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege. Orogun is the hometown of the Deputy Senate President
- Universal School of Aviation (USA) Convocation Ceremony Schedule
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
- NOUN Extends Courses and Examinations Registration Deadline
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Pre-NCE Admission Form
The statement read: “His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR has approved the establishment of the Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State. Mr. President’s approval was conveyed to the Obarisi of Urhoboland and Deputy President of the Senate, His Excellency, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege in a letter dated February 23, 2021, referenced DHE/POLY/39/C.1/I/84 signed by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education, Arc. Sonny S. T. Echono, on behalf of the Honourable Minister of Education, Alhaji Adamu Adamu. The polytechnic will commence academic activities in October 2022.