Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission exercise timetable for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has released the proposed timetable for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
BUK Admission Exercise Timetable
- Monday, February 24, 2021: Send a letter to JAMB requesting for the closure of University Portal for change of Institution with two (2) weeks’ notice to end on Friday, March 5, 2021.
- Tuesday, March 2nd 2021: CAC meeting to consider modalities of the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- Monday, March 8th 2021: Download list of screened UTME and DE applicants and forward to Faculties for a recommendation.
- Monday 15 – 17 March 2021: CAC meeting to consider UTME recommendations from Faculties.
- Monday 22 – 24 March 2021: CAC meeting to consider DE recommendations from Faculties.
- March 29 – May 3 2021: Upload candidates on CAPS for JAMB consideration (UTME and DE). Online Screening of admitted candidates.
- May 10 – August 15th 2021: Online registration including Course Registration for UTME and DE candidates.
- August 16th 2021: Close Online Registration.
Matriculation of newly admitted candidates, August 23, 2021.
The software has been developed to conduct the screening of admitted candidates Online in compliance with the COVID-19 protocols.