BUK admission list is out — The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Successfully admitted candidates are to print their BUK admission letter online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check BUK Admission List.
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your BUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BUK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!