BUK admission list is out — The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Successfully admitted candidates are to print their BUK admission letter online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check BUK Admission List
- Go to the BUK admission portal at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and UTME Score in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login Button to access your BUK admission status.
Please note that if you have not already updated your O’Level results with JAMB, you are required to do so before 16 April 2021.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) degree programmes are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, BUK prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the BUK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.