This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check BUK Admission List
- Go to the BUK admission portal at https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukat2022/bukat_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and UTME Score in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login Button to access your BUK admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the BUK first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the BUK admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.