Bayero University, Kan0, BUK is now selling forms for admission into its B.Sc Agricultural Extension Degree programme for serving (mid-career extension workers.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Bachelor of Science Programme in Agricultural Extension for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- The programme is specifically designed for already serving mid-career agricultural extension workers only.
- Students admitted into the programme are required to spend two and half years, which will cover On- Campus training and Off-Campus Supervised Enterprise Projects (SEPs).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT INTO B.Sc. AGRIC EXTENSION PROGRAMME:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field of Agriculture such as Agronomy/Crop Production, Technology/Horticulture; Agric Economics; Agric Extension; Animal Production/Animal Health; Fisheries; Forestry and General Agriculture, with a minimum of Lower credit.
- In addition to a compulsory credit in English language, Mathematics and Chemistry, candidates should possess at least one (1) additional O level credit pass in any of the following subjects; Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics, Geography and Economics.
- In addition, a potential candidate should have a minimum of Four (4) years post-HND field experience in extension work or related field.
- Candidates should be recommended and sponsored by their employers.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Application forms are obtainable from the Directorate of Examinations, Admissions and Records upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000.00) at any commercial bank nationwide via e- payment Remita platform.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS: Completed application form, accompanied with photocopies of certified true copies of result must be submitted not later than Friday, 21st September, 2018 at the Directorate of Examinations, Admissions and Records (DEAR) Bayero University, Kano.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!