Bayero University Kano, BUK direct entry screening exercise registration for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for BUK direct entry form below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano that there will be an ON-LINE screening exercise from Monday, 8th July to Friday, 2nd August, 2019.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for Bayero University Direct Entry Screening.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, State of Origin and State of Origin.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) being the cost of screening.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to email@example.com
- Payment at the Banks will be closed on Friday, 2nd August, 2019.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!