Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School of Continuing Education (SCE) part-time degree admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See how to check BUK part-time admission list below.
Did you applied for admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School of Continuing Education (SCE) part-time degree programmes? If yes, authorities of BUK have released the names of applicants successfully admitted into their various part-time degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
BUK part-time degree admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check BUK Part-time Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Part-Time Degree Programmes of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School of Continuing Education (SCE) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Applicants are advised to check their names across all programmes.
- Screening and collection of Admission letters starts on 16th December 2019.
- Registration for the 2018/2019 Academic Session for both fresh candidates and the continuing students starts on 20th December 2019.
- First Semester Lectures begin on 10th January, 2020.
- The next and final batch of the admission will be out soon.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BUK part-time admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!