The Bayero University Kano (BUK) management has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities following the suspension of the industrial action by all the university-based staff unions
- Bayero University Kano (BUK) Notice to Students and Staff
- Bayero University Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Screening Form
- BUK Bans Electronic Hot Plates in Students Hostel
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
BUK Resumption Date
After a meeting on Thursday, 13th October 2022, the Management of Bayero University, Kano, wishes to announce that the University will resume normal academic activities beginning on Monday, 24th October 2022. This announcement comes in response to the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) announcing the suspension of its 8 months old strike action.
Consequently, students are to resume academic activities as of Monday, October 24th, 2022.
The above is for the information and compliance of all staff and students.