Bayero University, Kano, BUK school fees schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted and returning students.
Authorities of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) have released the amount payable as school fees by Nigerian and Non-Nigerian undergraduate students of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: BUK Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session and BUK Registration Exercise for 2019/2020 New & Returning Students.
BUK School Fees Schedule
A. ACCEPTANCE FEE: (to be paid by all new students prior to screening) – N10,000
B. TUITION FEES:
- Nigerians – Free
- Non-Nigerians – in the Faculties/College of:
- Arts & Islamic Studies; Social Sciences, Management Sciences – N200,000
- Education and Law – N300,000
- Agriculture, Communications, Computer Science and IT, Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, Life Science, Physical Sciences, School of Continuing Education (SCE) – N400,000
- College of Health Sciences including Pharmaceutical Sciences – N600,000
C. GENERAL REGISTRATION CHARGES (Payable by all Students):
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
||CATEGORY OF STUDENTS
||Students from Faculties of Arts and Islamic Studies, Law, Social Sciences and Management Sciences except Banking and Finance (2A)
||Students of Banking and Finance (2B)
||Students from Faculties of Agriculture, Computer Sciences & IT, Communications, Earth and Environmental Sciences (except Geology, URP and Architecture), Education and Engineering (3A)
||Students in Geology, Urban and Regional Planning (3B) and Architecture (3C)
||Students from Faculties of Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Physical Sciences (4A) and (4B)
||Students from the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Radiography & Optometry) (5A)
||Physiotherapy Students (5B)
||Students from Faculties of Clinical Sciences (MBBS) and Dentistry (6)