Bayero University Kano (BUK) stay-at-home directive to staff.
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) management has issued a stay-at-home directive to all non-essential staff members from CONTIS 11/ CONUASS 04 and below.
BUK Stay-at-Home Directive to Staff
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Sequel to the circular of the National Universities Commission (NUC). Ref. No. NUC/ES/138/Vol.63/151 of 23 December 2020 directing a compulsory stay at home for non-essential workers from CONTIS 11/ CONUASS 04 and below, the management has directed in compliance as follows:
1) All staff on CONTIS 11/ CONUASS 04 and below are to proceed on a compulsory stay at home forthwith. However, they are to resume normal duty on Monday, 18th January 2021, preparing for the reopening of the University.
2) Pending the resumption of normal duty., no officer should embark on any journey without permission. It should also be noted that any staff could be called upon if their services are deemed necessary.
3) Officers who will be at work and visitors to the University premises must adhere strictly to the COVID-19 protocols.
4) Recent returnees from overseas are to self-isolate and contact the following phone numbers of Bayero University. Kano COVID- 19 Prevention Committee: 08035951199 and 08066427922 in case of an Emergency.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!