The Bulb Africa is now accepting applications from young dedicated tech enthusiasts for its 2021 Fellowship. See the requirements and application procedure below.
Bulb Fellowship 2021 is calling for applications – The Bulb Fellowship is an intensive program that equips African youth with the required skills to succeed in the tech ecosystem.
The fellowship curriculum offers direct practical experience. Applicants select a course, join a cohort, complete monthly group projects, and build and launch real products.
Bulb Fellowship Available Courses
Available Courses Include:
Learn programing language.NET: Master the guidelines used for developing a wide range of mobile or web-based applications on Android, iOS and Linux.
- Net concepts and meanings
- Framework components & CLR management
- Programming with C# and VB.NET
- Web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5
- Building bots with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Windows forms applications
- Web services and windows services identification
- Programming fundamentals
- Git and terminal fluency
- Data structures and algorithms
- HTML, CSS & Node.js
- Servers, HTTP and Express.js
- Databases, schemas, models and ORMs
- React and Redux
- Web Security
Learn Devops Engineering: Acquire skills that facilitate communication between developers and IT operators, ensuring that companies worldwide deliver software solutions faster in a stabilized operating environment.
- DevOps concepts and meanings
- DevOps and software development lifecycle
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Containers and virtual development
- Configuration management tools
- Cloud computing
- LINUS basics and administration
- Shell scripting & Continuous integration with jenkins
Learn Product Design: Acquire the proficient use of designing tools that help you build valuable, efficient and cost-effective products for various markets across the globe.
- Design thinking and need identification
- Creative writing for product designers
- Digital design basics
- Design elements
- Business communication
- Product ergonomics
Bulb Fellowship Eligibility
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- You must have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
- You must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- You must be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
Bulb Fellowship Benefits
- Rapid growing network: Pick the brains of always-on-deck tech professionals and secure lifelong support and opportunities through friendships that transition into professional connections.
- Get real work experience: Get equipped with highly sought-after skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with other fellows to build valuable products.
- Earn while you learn: Get immersed in a fellowship program that grooms and caters for you at the same time. Build your tech career and receive stipends monthly for your efforts.
- Pay no tuition until you are hired: Focus on acquiring all the skills you need without tuition until you are hired. They allow you pay your tuition after you graduate and secure a job.
How to Apply for Bulb Fellowship
The application process is as follows:
- Submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form.
- Get an unconditional offer.
- Receive your personal laptop and start training.
Apply Here Official Link
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.