Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH), Ogbomoso, Schools of Nursing and Midwifery 2019 Joint Graduation Ceremony schedule. See BUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery graduation ceremony date, time and venue below.
Authorities of the Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso cordially invite staff, students and the general public to their 2019 Joint Graduation Ceremony.
BUTH Nursing School Graduation Ceremony Schedule
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Event Day 1: Friday, April 12th, 2019
- GRADUATION LECTURE (Time: 10am)
Guest Speaker: Dr. S. K. Olubiyi (HOD, Dept of Nursing Science, Achievers University, Owo)
- ALUMNI DINNER – 5pm
Event Day 2: Saturday, April 13th, 2019
- GRADUATION CEREMONY (Time: 10am)
Dr. O. G. Olupona (Ag. Chief Medical Director)
Mrs. M. A. Ojo (Ag. Head of School)
Dr. A. O Durodola (Director of Clinical Services)
Dr. A. O Ogunlaja (Deputy Director, Clinical Services)
Dr. (Mrs) Y. C. Ayo-Bello (Director of Administration)
Mrs. M. O. Ijedimma (Ag. Head of Nursing Services)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!