Candidates can now make payment for 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME fees via Remita. Candidates can now purchase the pin for registration from the comfort of their homes.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that candidates can now make payment for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) fees via Remita.
How to Make Payment for 2017 UTME Fees via Remita.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login and login with your credentials or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Navigate to the left side and click on ‘Sales of Form’ and the select ‘UTME Examination’.
- On the payment Options page, click on ‘Remita Payment’.
- Click on ‘Continue to Payment’ to purchase the 2017 JAMB UTME Form via Remita.
- Pay easily with any of the options below:
- With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your bank account or with your Debit card
- Internet Banking of Select Banks
- Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
- After payment your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address. You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or The online receipt of your Remita App
Note: You MUST pay with your JAMB account created on this platform. Paying via another account will render your required service tied to the paying account.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!