How to but the 2017 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form via interswitch.
Interswitch Limited has been licensed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to provide ePINs for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
ePINs are now available at N5,500 each and can be purchased directly from www.jamb.org.ng and through any of the following Interswitch Quickteller channels:
- Quickteller website- quickteller.com
- Quickteller Mobile App,
- Quickteller Paypoint Agent Locations
- Quickteller USSD code (*322#)
- Quickteller-enabled ATM
Candidates can get ePINs by simply following these steps:
Step 1: Create Profile on the JAMB.org.ng website
Step 2: To make payment, Select Sales Form & UTME EXAM, then choose an Interswitch payment channel:
- Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
- Click ‘Quickteller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller. com, Quickteller App, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, Quickteller-enabled
ATMs or by simply dialing *322*1*04295701*Amount# to get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail).
Step 3: Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics, and pick up your booklets.
Note: To pay on ATM, follow these steps…
- Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
- Select “Pay Bills’
- Select “Others”
- Enter 04295701 as Payment code
- Enter Transaction ID
- Enter mobile number and Amount
ePIN sales close on 19th of April 2017.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!