Caleb University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Caleb University, Lagos (CUL) is now selling the post UTME application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for Caleb University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Caleb University, Lagos (CUL) first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The approved cut-off mark for admission into Caleb University, Lagos (CUL) is 160.
Caleb University Courses
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT (COLENSMA)
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Architecture – 6 Years
- B.Sc. Estate Management – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Building – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying – 5 Years
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
4 Year duration for all courses
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Plant Sciences and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Zoology and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CASMAS).
4 Year duration for all courses:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
How to Apply for Caleb University Post UTME Form
The Application is required for students applying to any undergraduate program in Caleb University. An application fee of N10,000 will be paid during the application process.
Apply now as first come, first serve. For more enquiry, call 08139656990.
- Start Online Application: You can start an online application using the start application button below or click here. We strongly recommend you go through this page to have an insight into what the application contains.
- Information Entry: While filling the online application, be sure that the information submitted is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Wrong information entry will render your application void.
- Document Upload: You will be required to upload a white background passport photograph, O’Level/A’L result, birth certificate and other applicable documents during the application. Files format and sizes will be displayed accordingly while filling the form.
- Review Before Submission: At every stage of the application, you can save, edit and continue even after you log out and log in. The save button only saves and does not submit. Kindly review your application since you’ll no longer be able to edit any entry after clicking the submit button.
- Interviewing Process: If you have successfully filled and submitted the application form, the date for the interview and other information will be displayed on your applicant dashboard.
Caleb University Post UTME Screening
This is to inform all our prospective students and parents, that the Admission interview for the 2022/2023 session will hold every Wednesday and Thursday at the Auditorium, Caleb University, Imota Main Campus, starting from Wednesday, August 17th 2022 at 9am.
All applicants for the JUPEB and Undergraduate programmes will be duly interviewed and they are expected to come along with a copy of their application form and credentials.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates