Caleb Varsity Students to Pay N150 Million Surcharge for Rioting
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
From the information reaching us, this is to inform all the students of the Celeb University that the management of the institution directed all students of the institution to pay for the damages caused to the institution’s property.
- Caleb University Convocation Ceremony
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This private university has imposed a N150 million surcharge on all its students to offset the huge damages that were done to the properties in the school by some students on Wednesday May 14th.
Check: Photos of Caleb University Students Protest Scene.
The text message sent to parents by the university on May 23 reads: “CUL parents and students are hereby notified that school resumes Mon, June 2. Exams start Mon, June 9. Male students are to pay N100,000 while the female would pay N50,000 by bank draft into Ecobank Account 1993000979 to offset damage to school property. Balance of school fees should be paid into Sterling Bank Acct. 0020022195.
“No student would be allowed into the university premises without evidence of payment of school fees and the surcharge. A guarantor must accompany each student with a letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour.”
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates