Coal City University (CCU) Disclaimer Notice on Admission
Last updated on
The management of Coal City University (CCU) has been made aware of illegality involving admissions that are being perpetrated by a group of dishonest persons who are attempting to deceive the general populace.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- NUC Grants Coal City University (CCU) Full Accreditation Status for Six New Programmes
As a result, management wishes to advise the general public that all admissions are processed through the University site, and payments are likewise done through the University Bursary and portal.
The general public is warned to be wary of such con artists and to avoid falling prey to their scams.
Any person who conducts business with such elements does so at his or her own risk.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates