2021/2022 admission still ongoing. More details are available below.
Capital City University, Kano (CCUK) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Capital City University, Kano (CCUK) has commenced the sale of post UTME screening application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Digital Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics And Data Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
How to Apply for Capital City University Kano (CCUK) Post UTME Form
Step 1: Apply
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Dashboard
- Upload Photo in the dashboard
Step 4: UTME Details
- View/Update your UTME details
Step 5: Profile
- Update profile with Country/State/LGA information as well as contact information and next of kin information
Step 6: CCUK Programme
- Choose the CCUK programme you want to study
Step 7: O Levels
- Update O Levels (SSCE/WAEC/NECO, etc.) result(s)
Step 8: Credentials Upload
- Upload your credentials (JAMB Result and O’Levels) in pdf, jpg, jpeg or png format
Step 9: Payment Invoice
- Generate Remita Reference Remita (RRR), then
- either download a payment invoice and make payment from any of the Remita payment channels
- Directly pay from the CCUK Application portal
Step 10: Payment Status
- Check status of your Remita payment at anytime.
Step 11: Payment Receipt
- Generate and print payment receipt after successful payment
Step 12: Acknowledgement
- Generate and print acknowledgement slip
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.