National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB GCE result (November/December, NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations) for 2020 is out.
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2020 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results.
Candidates that participated in the 2020 NABTEB GCE can now check their results online.
SEE ALSO: 2020 NABTEB Nov/Dec Result Statistics.
How to Check NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Results Online
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal @ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2020
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Get Your NABTEB GCE Result via Email
To have your NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps:
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Get Your NABTEB GCE Result via SMS
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
Share your results with others via the comment section below.