Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery, Batsari, Katsina State, is now selling application forms for admission into its BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for Cherish College of Nursing Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME of the Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery, Batsari for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The sale of the application forms will commence on Monday 18th January 2021 to Friday 26th February 2021 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira Only (10,000) nonrefundable.
Cherish College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- All applicants MUST have at least five(5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Physics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings.
- Awaiting result is not accepted
how to Apply for Cherish College of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms are ready at Queen Amina No 6 GRA Kangiwa Road after payment at Cherish Micro Finance bank along Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, opposite Dikko inde house, Goruba Road, Katsina state.
All completed application forms are to be submitted at Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery Headquarters, No 6 Queen Amina GRA Kangiwa road, accompanied with photocopies of birth certificate, statement of SSCE results, indigene letter, payment receipt and two(2) passport.
Submission time is from 9:00am -3:00pm on Monday-Thursday and 9:00am-12:00pm on Friday.
Submission of completed application form will be closed on 26th February 2021.
The entrance exam will be on 27th February 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!