Chrisland University is now selling the application forms for admission into its various Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Chrisland University post UTME form.
Chrisland University, the University arm of Chrisland Schools is a vision driven University, approved by the Federal Government with the take-off site at its Abeokuta Campus. The University aims to become a world-class institution renowned for intellectual freedom, ethical standards, impeccable character, research, community service and the outstanding training of a new generation of leaders.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The academic programmes of the University are designed to reflect creativity, flexibility and uniqueness, thereby offering students a breath of opportunities for lifelong intellectual and moral growth, global awareness and career choices in the traditional and emerging professions, government, business, industry, etc.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full-time basis in the following programmes:
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- History & International Studies
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
LIST OF NEW PROGRAMMES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SOON
Why choose Chrisland University?
- 100% NUC accreditation of programmes
- Full operational license by Federal Government of Nigeria
- Serene environment
- Constant power supply
- Affordable fees with comfortable installment payment plan
- Additional certificate in entrepreneurship (Technovation) upon graduation
- Well equipped library and a robust e-library resources
- Adequate and well equipped world class laboratories
- Comfortable hostel accommodation (2 in a room, ensuite with water heater)
- Active Students’ representative council
- Functional sporting and recreational facilities
- Linkages and Internship opportunities abroad.
How to Apply for Chrisland University Post UTME Form
- All applicants can apply online via chrislanduniversity.edu.ng or they can come to our Campus located at Km 5, Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Candidates must score 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examination.
- Direct Entry Candidates must have A-Level passes in relevant subjects or equivalent HND/ND/NCE (Not below lower credit) in relevant discipline.
- Candidates who did not meet up with the 160 cut off point or who did not for sit for the 2020/2021 UTME can apply for our nine months Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme for admission into 200 level.
Contact us at:
Km 5. Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Follow us on www,facebook.com/chrislanduniversity
Call, 08132663928, 08023046920 and 07068476270
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!