Christopher University, Mowe, a full affiliate member of JUPEB has started the admission process of accepting students into the JUPEB 2017/2018 programme.
The board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved courses in the different Universities’ Foundation and/or Diploma Programmes and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 Level in Nigerian and partnering foreign universities.
Christopher University JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Any interested candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits obtained at not more than two sittings in 5 subjects (including English language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university. At the end of the programme a JUPEB certificate which enables a candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY or into any affiliate JUPEB university is issued to every successful candidate.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Christopher University JUPEB Courses & Subject Combinations.
|Business Studies||Accounting||Economics, Government, Mathematics|
|Marketing||Business Management, Economics, Government|
|Business Admin.||Accounts, Economics, Government or Geography|
|Banking||Accounts, Economics, Government or Geography|
|Finance||Accounts, Business Managmenet, Geography or Government|
|Humanities||English Language||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|Literature||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|History and Diplomatic Studies||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Philosophy||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Social Sciences||Political Science||Government, Economics, Christian Religious Studies|
|Economics||Economics, Government, Religious Studies|
|Psychology||Government, Economics, Biology|
FORTH COMING PROGRAMMES;
- Mass communication
- International relations
How to Apply for Christopher University JUPEB Admission.
- Go to any of our designated banks and pay the application fee of N 5,000.00, then go online to Christopher University website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng and click on JUPEB link on the home page OR click on the menu titled Admissions and then click on the JUPEB sub menu link.
- Fill the application form online and upload your recent passport photograph and also a clear copy of the scanned copy of the bank deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be colored with a white background and must not be more than 3 months old since you took it.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- ZENITH BANK: 1014323763
- GTBANK: 0174829394