Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar interview schedule and other requirements for the 2018/2019 qualified applicants have been released by the management.
- CHTCALABAR Supplementary Admission Form
- ECOHSAT Entrance Exam & Interview
- Osun State College of Health Technology Ilesa Entrance Exam Cut-Off Marks
- Osun State College of Health Technology Ilesa Entrance Examination Results
- Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo Matriculation Ceremony
This is to inform all the candidates that made it to the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar (CHTCALABAR) interview list that the authorities of the institution have released the interview venue, schedule and requirements.
The successful candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only on or before 16th of July, 2018 into the College bank account number 2001543971 at First Bank of Nigeria, Plc and the teller submitted to the Revenue Unit for collection of College receipt for the interview assessment.
The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
- Original Educational Certificates.
WAEC/NECO Results must be Internet printout.
- Revenue Collector’s receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
- Registration form printed from the Internet.
- Age declaration or birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate/Change of name for married women.
- Certificate of Origin for Local Government Area of Origin.
- JAMB result slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO – ND) and Health Information Management (HIM – ND)
- A biro pen.
- Professional certificate for Public Health Nursing, Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW) and Health Information Management, evidence of completion of one year industrial attachment for HND – HIM, license as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records).
Venue for interview: College of Health Technology EU-PRIME Resource Center, opposite the College auditorium.
Date: Monday, 16th July to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
|Monday||16th July, 2018||a. Professional Diploma in Health Information Management
b. Health Information Management – ND
c. Health Information Mangement – HND
|Tuesday||17th July, 2018||a. Community Health Extension Worker (Direct CHEW)
b. Community Health Extension Worker (In-service CHEW)
|Wednesday||18th July, 2018||a. Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)
b. Pharmacy Technician
c. Public Health Nursing Officer
|Thursday||19th July, 2018||a. Dispensing Opticianry
b. Medical Laboratory Technician
|Friday||20th July, 2018||a. Environmental Health – HND
b. Environmental Health – ND
c. Environmental Health Technician
d. Health Promotion
e. Any spill overs from other programmes.
Time: 8:00am prompt daily.