The administration of the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar, CHTCALABAR, has commenced the sale of supplementary application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sales of supplementary forms will commence on Friday, 5th August and close on the 9th of September, 2022.
CHTCALABAR Supplementary Admission Openings
1. Candidates who wrote the College entrance are qualified to pick forms for the following Non-Jamb Programmes
Medical imaging Processing Technicians (Radiography)
Health Education and Promotion
Environmental Health Technicians
Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (PD-FHIM)
2. Candidate who wrote Jamb with a minimum score of 120 are qualified to pick forms for the following programmes
ND Environmental Health Officer
ND Health Information Management
ND Dispensing Opticianary
ND computer science
3. Candidates for HND Environmental Health are required to present their National Diploma result( ND Environmental Health).
4. Candidates for HND Health Information Management are required to present their National Diploma Result (ND- Health Information Management) and their license
5. HND-Public Health Nursing programme is open for Supplementary admission
NOTE: Awaiting results will NOT be accepted for admission
How to Apply for CHTCALABAR Supplementary Admission Form
Interested candidates are to visit the office of the Director ot Academic Planning (DAP) for Screening and authentication of their credentials
Candidates will then proceed to E.U Prime in the College to obtain remitta and proceed to any bank and pay the sum of 3,300 (Three Thousand Three Hundred Naira) only
The bank tellers are expected to be presented to the Bursary Unit in the College to be issued receipts
Receipts from Bursary Unit should then be presented to the DAP’s office for the purchase of the supplementary forms
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!