The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is now accepting applications from eligible Nigerians for its 2020 recruitment exercise. See the requirements and how to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment below. APPLICATION IS FREE!
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019 / 2020 applications to return to the website to do the following:
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
Closing Date: 19th March, 2020.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Update their Application
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501