Claretian University of Nigeria (CUN) has commenced the sales of the post UTME applications forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Claretian University post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission onto the Claretian University of Nigeria (CUN), Nekede, Imo State, various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Claretian University Courses and Claretian University School Fees & Scholarship.
Claretian University Post UTME / Direct Entry Eligibility
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programmes of the Claretian University of
Nigeria Nekede shall be as follows:
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- for admissions via UTME, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) inrelevantsubjectsatnotmorethan2sittingsincludingcreditpassesinEnglishand Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects.
- for admission by Direct Entry, candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least IJMB or JUPEB, or two (2) WASC/GCE A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE or ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses and
- the University shall not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the school and departmental requirements.
How to Apply for Claretian University Undergraduate Admission Form
On successful completion of the JAMB admissions process, eligible candidates can apply to the Claretian University of Nigeria by paying an application fee of N5,000 only for UTME or N10,000 for direct entry candidates. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the University website: www.claretianuniversity.edu.ng and click on APPLY NOW. (This will take you to the application guide page). Please read the instructions on the above page carefully.
- Click on Undergraduate Programmes.
- Carefully fill the form providing all the required information and submit the form.
- The system generates an invoice for you to pay the application fee either online using ATM or at any commercial bank branch.
- To pay online, click on either the yellow or green buttons below the page, enter your ATM card details and pay.
- To pay at the bank, print the invoice page and proceed to any commercial bank of your choice and make an INTERSWTCH payment.
- Once payment is confirmed, your receipt is sent to your email address.
- Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
- Please print and keep records of your payment as they will be required during the screening process.
For Admission Enquiries or Support:
Hotlines: 09016189060; 08185517699
You can also call or WhatsApp:07036614567.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.